September 21, 2011 1:32 pm
Time is money! So how can your businesses develop good time management skills and improve productivity?
- Identify the most important issues, and deal with them first.
- Sort jobs in order of importance and delgate them appropriately.
- Ensure that staff are able to deal with the jobs they are given.
- Make punctuality a company policy.
- Ensure that meetings are meaningful and impose a clear-cut agenda.
- Keep distractions, such as personal e-mail and calls, to a minimum.
- Tackle the important tasks when people are at their most productive.
- Give staff rewards and incentives to encourage their productivity.
- Prepare for unexpected issues and ensure that there will be time to deal with them.
Remember, in a faced-paced work environment, efficiency equals success!
Categorised in: General News